Setting Up A BusinessMay 29, 2023
Corporate Business Services DubaiMay 29, 2023
Branch Offices Foreign
Forward the application to the Section of Economic Progress to obtain the approval of the Dubai government:
Forward the application requiring the activity that the workplace or branch are going to be official begin within the UAE to the Central Foreign Businesses Agency for approval; Once this has been done, the Ministry of Economy and Commerce can issue the specified Official license specifying the activity to be practiced by the foreign company; The branch or workplace ought to be entered within the social science Department’s business Register, and also the needed license are going to be issued; Branch Offices Foreign Branch Rep Office The branch or workplace ought to even be entered within the Foreign firms Register of the Ministry of Economy and Commerce. Finally, with the port Chamber of Commerce and trade.
The following documents will be required for the foreign company bran.
- Trade license copy of Parent company.
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate. (Arabic Translated, Attested by UAE Embassy and Min. of Foreign affairs)
- Memorandum of association for the Parent company (Notarized, Arabic Translated, Attested by UAE Embassy and Foreign affairs)
- Board resolution of Parent company authorizing manager (Power of Attorney) (Notarized, Arabic Translated, Attested by UAE Embassy and Foreign affairs)
- Board resolution of a Parent company to setup Branch Company in Dubai (Notarized, Arabic Translated, Attested by UAE Embassy and Foreign affairs)
- Manager’s passport copy.
- If a manager is a residence visa holder in UAE, then NOC is required from his employer.
- Company profile and business plan.