Mainland Business Setup In Dubai, UAE

What is a mainland license Dubai, UAE?

Mainland Business Setup Dubai, UAE are set to be the most developed business entities that are strategically placed within commercialized geographic areas under the jurisdiction of the UAE Government.

Mainland Business Setup Dubai entities are usually highly preferable to business owners. They allow for the freedom to choose your premise in the most well-established areas of Dubai with the added ability to conduct a wide range of business activities. In addition, mainland licenses allow for the advantage of trading legally from anywhere within or outside the UAE.

Mainland Business Setup In Dubai, UAE With BizTrack
Mainland Company Formation In Dubai
Mainland Company Formation In Ajman
Mainland Company Formation In Sharjah
Mainland Company Formation In Abu Dhabi

Want To Set Up A Mainland Company
In Dubai UAE?

Licenses registered under the Dubai Economic Department (DED) are primarily known as Dubai Mainland companies. Company incorporation laws within mainland regions mandate 51% of the total commercial share of the Mainland Business Setup Dubai to a UAE national. The remaining 49% goes to the foreign national irrespective of the invested minimum share capital. Mainland company Setup in Dubai is a lucrative investment for business owners. There will set up your business with the freedom to extend its branches across different parts of Dubai and within the UAE.

At Biztrack, we strongly emphasize having complete protection over your stakeholder rights. Our main objective is to give you 100% financial and operational control with documentation drafted by top-tier legal counsel, ensuring the efficacy of securing the rights of your business.

Our Consultant Will Call You

Get Inquire

    The Primary  Location Mainland Business Setup In Dubai

    How to Setup your own business in Dubai

    The primary requirement of setting up your business with a mainland trade license is for your business activity to be one of the three main categories: Commercial, industrial and professional. Biztrack is your legal counsel, strategic partner, and cost-effective advisor, providing the guidance you require in establishing your mainland license within the most premium locations in Dubai. We provide the combined resources necessary to provide continuous support in mainland company formation, license renewal, visa services, and legal documentation.

    Our team comprises detailed legal counsels that allow you to deliberately factor in aspects that will allow you maximum efficacy when running your business seamlessly in Dubai. For a complete breakdown on how Biztrack can allow you to sign up for a Mainland Business Setup in Dubai, UAE, contact our team for a dedicated relationship manager that will be assigned to evolve your case.

    LLC Company Formation / Registration in Dubai

    LLC Company Formation / Registration in Dubai

    1. 100% foreign ownership.
    2. 100% tax free.
    3. Business-friendly environment.
    4. World-class infrastructure.
    5. International banking.
    6. Gain access to UAE and GCC markets.
    Why LLC Company Formation In Dubai?

    Company registration Dubai

    Dubai not only offers the most attractive jurisdictions in the world for investors to establish business operations in but also provides unrivaled privileges and benefits. The core of UAE will be the new trading hub of this part of the world by 2020.

    Crosslink Business Setup Group has an edge in the industry since we work with all DED and its associated authorities in the UAE, benefiting our clients with the latest information and cost-effective solutions for LLC Company Formation In Dubai

    Types Of Licences Issued:

    LLC Company Formation / Registration in Dubai

    1. Commercial licence covering all kinds of trading activities.
    2. Professional licence covering all kinds professional services.
    3. Industrial licence for establishing an industrial or manufacturing activity.
    BizTrack Business Setup In Dubai
    BizTrack Business
    Biztrack is a Business Consultancy with a focus on communication and providing creative Business solutions to our partners.
    Follow Us For Update
    Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.
    Our Locations

    BIZTRACKHead Office
    Biztrack is a Business Consultancy with a focus on communication and providing creative Business solutions to our partners.
    OUR LOCATIONSWhere to find us?

    GET IN TOUCHBiztrack Social links
    Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.