- Safeguards all your transactions through judicial intervention.
- Modern Infrastructure.
- Access to a globalized community and vast variety of resources.
- World class connectivity and E – governance systems available at your convenience.
Requirements To Apply For An Industrial Trade License In UAE
- A local sponsor who can hold 51% of the company share is mandatory for the approval of an industrial trade license.
- Physical Office and warehouses should be present anywhere within the UAE as virtual office will not comply.
- The company must have a minimum of 5 workers.
All of these requirements pertaining to an Industrial Trade License in UAE are conveniently managed through the detailed plan that you will receive through BizTrack. Rest assured, while we do the legwork that hefty requirements are out of the question!
Connect with our team of experts for a brief overview of the processes involved to obtain an Professional Trade License In The UAE.