Mainland Company Formation In Dubai, UAE With
BizTrack

STEPS TO SET A NEW BUSINESS IN THE UAE

We have a more then 10 years of expertise in establishing many various varieties, sizes, and structures of commerce Consulting & 100% expat in hand corporations on the UAE Land.
mainland company formationnbspBiztrack Business

Dubai Mainland
Company Formation

Start your business plan with the complete freedom of extending your branches across premier locations within the UAE through the process of Mainland Company Formation In Dubai.

Mainland Company Formation In Dubai stands to be a very lucrative investment opportunity as it allows for a broader reach within the region under commercialized business hubs. The licenses are registered with Dubai Economic Development (DED) and are known as Dubai Mainland Licenses.

The most crucial law about mainland company formation in Dubai is company equity share is necessitated that 51% of the total share of a UAE- based company to a UAE national. The remaining 49% goes to the foreign investor.

The primary requirement for setting up your mainland company formation in the Dubai process started is incorporating a trade license within one of the three main categories: Commercial, industrial and professional.

Our Consultant Will Call You

Get Inquire

    BizTrack is your strategic partner, legal counsel, and cost-effective advisor, providing the complete building blocks that you require to establish a Mainland Company within commercialized regions in Dubai.

    For a complete breakdown detailing the steps needed to begin your Mainland Company Formation In Ajman journey reach out to our team today for a dedicated relationship manager who will be assigned specifically to your case.

    BizTrack Business Setup In DubainbspBiztrack Business
    BizTrack Business
    Biztrack is a Business Consultancy with a focus on communication and providing creative Business solutions to our partners.
    Follow Us For Update
    Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.
    Our Locations

    BIZTRACKHead Office
    Biztrack is a Business Consultancy with a focus on communication and providing creative Business solutions to our partners.
    OUR LOCATIONSWhere to find us?

    GET IN TOUCHBiztrack Social links
    Taking seamless key performance indicators offline to maximise the long tail.